Dandruff is an embarrassment for everyone. It makes us lose our confidence, and we become more conscious of our look. We don’t feel our best while dealing with dandruff. It causes us stress. Dandruff could be the result of many reasons such as dry skin, there might be yeast overgrowth, or might be because of some allergy. Ketomac is one of the best shampoo for dry scalp in India available in the market. These reasons all contribute to the growth of dandruff. It is very important to treat this problem because of the severity of this issue leads to loss of hair and very medical problems. There is number of remedies available to treat dandruff, some of the natural way to treat dandruff are:
- Apply Heena: Applying Heena on your scalp can effectively manage your dandruff issues. Mehndi soften your hair. Apply heena properly for 2 hours, and you can ultimately see the difference it has on your dandruff.
- Increase the intake of Omega-3s: Omega 3 fatty acid is beneficial for your body. A deficiency of Omega -3 can lead to dry hair, dry skin and even dandruff. It also helps in overcoming the problem of inflammation that provides you relieve you from irritation and dandruff related symptoms. You can increase the intake of Omega-3s by consuming food enriched with this nutrient.
- Coconut oil with lemon: Coconut oil is known to keep your soft and healthy by fighting against dandruff. When it is used with the combination of lemon, it’s the best cure for your dandruff problems. Apply coconut oil with lemon on your scalp for 20 minutes and then rinse it off with shampoo. It is one of the convenient ways to treat your dandruff.
- Curd: Curd applied to your hair can do wonder for your dandruff problems. Apply iton your hair, let it dry and then rinse it off with shampoo. It will help in getting the desired result for your dandruff issues.
- Neem Juice: Neem juice is very beneficial for your dandruff cure, and this is found in a number of shampoos to fight dandruff. Crush neem to make a thick paste and apply it on your scalp for 10 minutes and then rinse it off with water. It will indeed remove your dandruff issues.
- Vinegar: Vinegar comprises many properties that are useful to fight against bad fungus and providesyou the relieve against dandruff. It also helps in treating acne and itchiness in the scalp that you are facing.
- Egg Yolk: Enriched with biotin, Egg yolk is the major source oftreating the dandruff. It also plays the role of natural conditioner for your hair. Apply the egg yolk on your scalp and let it remain for some time. Follow these steps to get the best results.
The above-mentioned remedies are beneficial to treat your dandruff related issues. All the benefits provided by these remedies can be attained by using the best shampoo for dry scalp in India. It ensures you with the best result and is highly recommended. So choose this over your concerns for dandruff today.