Personalized or custom pillows are a unique way to display your favorite photos while adding fresh style to them on a pillow that will always be by your side and remind you of the beautiful memories entangled with those photos. Custom pillows are excellent for home decor and gifting purposes, especially for your dear ones. This is the perfect way to imprint your travel memories and family portraits forever beside your side.
The more pillows, the cozier and comfortable the room, as we say! And it gets even better when you design it on your own, which is one of a kind housewarming gift. It brings a personal touch to a new home. Whether you want to print a collage or a monogram, the options available for you are huge.
Benefits of gifting a custom pillow to your dear ones –
- It is a great way to change the look of a space or a room. They instantly add up a unique touch to your home decor.
- They are cost-effective and trending as well. Your demands decide the cost of the pillow.
- One can choose their designs and implement their ideas while customizing the pillows.
- The quality is also a choice for you. You get the desired quality of the pillows you need, which also means it looks after your budget. From choosing the base fabric to the trimming and the shape, there are more than thousands of customization options available.
- The products are freshly made, so the longevity and the durability of the pillows are long enough.
- Custom pillows with custom pillow covers are unique and unique gifts are always precious for everybody. So these gifts will make a special place in the heart.
- They do not take up much space in your room and gives an edgy look as well as coziness to your room.
Types of cushion or pillow fabrics –
- Pure willow bough fabric – It is an exquisite lightweight fabric that features a delightful interpretation of the good Willow bough design depicted in matt ivory and glossy linen colored embroidery on a natural linen ground. This fabric contains natural undyed yarns, so there will be a slight variation in the shades of the material.
- Noah cushion – Lions, zebras, tigers, and even dodo’s feature in this captivating safari scene cushion. Including understated colors such as lush green, grey, and lilac with piping in charming plain linen.
- Personalized textiles – Perfect for creating unique gifts or a treasured keepsake, highly skilled embroiderers make these customized cushions.
- Woodland chorus fabric – A pleasing fabric with a realistic painting of the British birds, including woodpeckers, robins, and other insects, making their home in a modern tree of life. They are digitally printed with a watercolor effect in true-to-life colors on a natural linen-colored base.
- Alphabet zoo fabric – A delightful children’s fabric that features letters of the alphabet corresponding with animals printed in bright rainbow color on a white cotton base. These are suitable for general domestic purposes.
- Theatre fabric – An attractive printed cotton that features rows of hand printed bears staring out from the fabric’s surface. It has an enchanting quality that draws you in, enhanced by the soft powdery blue tones of the design.
The selection process is one of the most important factors while choosing a custom pillow as a gift –
- Selecting your fabrics – First, decide what you are looking for, whether a bold pattern or plain luxe fabric, something textured, or perhaps a mix of fabrics. There is a wide range of color options available already.
- Decide on the finish – The next step is deciding on the finishing details of the custom pillow cover and the custom pillow. There are so many options available here, and it is better to pick the one that goes with your taste.
- Select the closure – A different style of pillows or cushions are better suited to a particular type of closure that could either be a zip, velcro, buttons, or tie-backs.
- Decide on the foam – The final step is deciding on the type of foam or fill for your pillow. In this case, the quality matters, so it is better for you to go for a better quality foam that would be good for the long run. The foams come with different grades and comfort levels.
- Custom pillow printing – Make sure the print quality is good, and the color stays even after regular washes. The print should not fade away or lighten with time.
How is custom pillow printing done?
In the initial step, the custom design or image (in mirror format) is printed on transferable paper using sublimation ink.
The next step requires you to decide the size of the cushion that you want to place the print on. Once you have decided the size of the cushion, you can have a better idea of the overall print size.
The next step involves transferring the image to cushion fabric or cloth, via a heat press or a heat transfer machine. The sheet which contains the printed design is then placed over the cloth and pressed inside the machine to give heat treatment.
The custom pillow photo gets transferred to the cushion cloth or fabric. This print is permanent, it will never fade away from the custom pillow. Once the cloth is printed with your picture or the design that you have provided, it is stitched n the shape of the pillow. The stitching is done after the cushion is printed to make sure that the cushion is printed from edge to edge to give it a perfect look. The final step is to put the foam inside and it is ready.
Get the Best Gifts for any Occasion
When you look at it, customized pillows and cushions are the best and most affordable gifting ideas. They are not only pocket-friendly but leave behind an impact on the receiver.
Want to gift a custom pillow to a dear one? Search custom pillows near me on the internet to get the best makers around you.