The wanderlust in you makes you travel the length and breadth of the world. One day you are hiking the mighty Himalayas, while the other day you are seen soaking the sunshine on a beach in Goa. You can just pack your bags and travel as much as you can, and for as long as your heart desires. But, what most travellers often overlook, including you is travel essentials that can make your travel escapade more exhilarating.
Here is a list of must-have travel essentials that you and every traveller should carry along. And, the best part, all the listed accessories and essentials can be bought from an online gift shop. So, make even your last minute travel plans successful by ordering whatever you need online.
- Lifestraw Filtration Bottle: It can filter up to 1000 litres of contaminated water, making it safe to drink. This one is a real-lifesaver if you love to go for hikes, camping, or just travel. Do we need to explain why you must carry this? Also, carry along one or two reusable water bottles.
- Universal Travel Adapter: Every country has a different charging outlet. So, it would help if you carried a universal travel adapter that allows you to charge your phones, laptops, tablets, and other electronic appliances and gadgets.
- Power Bank: Now, along with a universal travel adapter, carry a power bank also. A power bank is essential when you are travelling long distances and finding a plug point is difficult or next to impossible. If you have a power bank, you are perfectly ready to go.
- Eye Mask: Whether you are travelling by airplane, train, or road; it’s always convenient to carry an eye mask. With an eye mask, you can sleep and relax more comfortably. Sleep is important because otherwise, you won’t be able to enjoy your expedition.
- Ear Plugs/ Headphones: Do we need to tell you the importance of an earplug or headphones? It’s your forever companion and makes the long journeys bearable. Also, it’s great when you wish to ponder over your thoughts.
- Inflatable neck pillow: Another essential for a comfortable sleep during the journey. It is also the best solution to carry at times when you don’t like to use pillows provided at the hotels.
- Passport Holder: You would never wish to lose your passport, would you? Travelling to foreign land requires you to carry your passport with you. Keep it safe with the passport holder. Generally, the passport holder has space for cards and cash as well. You can get the passport engraved with your name also. Personalised passport holders make for an excellent gift choice along with handmade cards.
- Toiletry Bag: Keep your toiletries safe and organized at one place by carrying along a travel toiletry bag. Travel toiletry bags are compact and can be fit in a suitcase, backpack, or even a handbag.
- First Aid Kit: You never know when you will fall sick or get a cut while hiking or any causality. Having a first aid kit by the side is a guarantee of getting first hand help immediately. In your first aid kit, carry bandages, cold compress, antacids, ointments, some necessary tablets, or medicines that you take.
- Travel Jacket: For outdoor locations, a travel jacket is an absolute saviour. Always carry a travel jacket with maximum pockets to carry small but important stuff so that you do not need to unzip the bag often.
Carry these travel essentials to your next trip, and it will be one of its kind travel.